Processing capacity: 1-2200t/h
Feeding size: 125-250mm
Applied material: limestone, granite, cobble, dolomite, bluestone, iron ore, construction waste, glass, cement clinker, etc
The Main Types and Description of Jaw Crusher:
The Jaw crusher is used as Primary and Secondary crushers for crushing all kinds of minerals and rocks with compressive strength less than 320 mpa.
There are two types of Jaw crusher: coarse jaw crusher and fine jaw crusher. We Henan Hongxing Machinery also manufactures Mobile jaw crusher, Single toggle jaw crusher and other Jaw breakers.
The Perfromance Characteristics of Jaw Crusher:
1. Crushing cavity is deep and there is no dead area, which improves the feeding capacity and output.
2. High reduction ratio and uniform final product size.
3. The adjustment device of discharge-hole is reliable and convenient.
4. Reliable and safe lubrication system, convenient replacement of parts and small workload of maintenance.
5. Simple structure, operational reliability and low operation cost.
Jaw crusher can reach the crushing ratio of 4-6 and the shape of final product is even. It is widely applied to crush high hardness, mid hardness and soft rocks and ores such as slag, construction materials, marble, etc. The pressure resistance strength is under 200Mpa, that is, suitable for primary crush. Jaw crusher can be used in mining, metallurgical industry, construction, road and railway building, conversancy, chemistry, etc.
1. simple structure, easy maintenance;
2. stable performance;
3. even final particles and high crushing ratio.
Jaw crusher machine uses motor as its power. Through the motor's wheels, the eccentric shaft is driven by the triangle belt and slot wheel to make the movable jaw plate move by a regulated track. Therefore, the materials in the crushing cavity composed of fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate and side-lee board can be crushed and discharged through the discharging opening.
Features and values
l High reliability
l Both casting and welded frame construction
l Top crushing performance
l Wedge setting adjustment
l Fast and simple maintenance
l Easy and less costly to install
l Excellent total crushing economy
l Excellent suitability
l Highly versatile: ready and able to crush all your Stones in stationary or semi-mobile installations.