The Dust extractors are designed to extract the metals dust during the grinding, sanding, polishing and deburring operations.
The Dust extractors are used in metal working industries that perform metal processing by sanding machines, grinding and polishing and have the need to extract the dust for the hygiene and the operators safety, for the cleaning of the machinery and work environments.
Bag dust extractors
Bag dust extractors with centrifugal system. The aspiration takes place conveying dusts in the bag filter fire retardant that collects and retain dust.
Cyclone dust extractors
Dust extractors with cyclone system constructed entirely of steel. The aspiration takes place by the centrifugal force generated by the cyclone that conveys the dust in the steel drawer below that collects and retain dust.
Water dust extractors
Dust extractors with water for dust incandescent extinguishing. The aspiration takes place conveying dusts in a steel container below that collects and holds. Inside the container there is water and the refrigerant oil, in this way interrupts the combustion process.
1. Takes 220-volt single-phase power, available at most shops.
2. Robust 2 hp motor offers 1,450 CFM, enough suction for multiple machines at once.
3. 1 micron filter prevents small particles from escaping into your shop.
4. The fine filter will purify your air so you can breathe easily.
5. Simply turn a handle on the steel mesh container to eliminate filter buildup and keep the CFM suction going strong.
6. Cyclone design can extract finer dust than a bag-style dust collector for even clearer, safer air conditions.
7. 28-gallon steel drum has a window on the side, so you can see how much dust you've collected.
8. Dust collection drum is on wheels, helping you dump sawdust without spilling it.
9. 2 suction ports (6" x 4") hook up to accommodate small central systems.
10. Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
11. Remote-controlled start comes in handy when you need to turn on the dust collector from across the room.
12. You can set the timer to turn off automatically after hours of use.
13. Low noise levels let you have a conversation around the machine without straining.
14. 4 swiveling casters on the base make this a conveniently portable dust collector.
15. It's simple to assemble, usually taking 2 hours or less.
16. Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
17. Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with woodworking experience.