Wet dust collector Specification : • Wet scrubbers have the ability to handle high temperatures and moisture. • In wet scrubbers, flue gases are cooled, resulting in smaller overall size of equipment. • Wet scrubbers can remove both gases and particulate matter. Main Feature: 1. By use of...Send InquiryChat Now
• Wet scrubbers have the ability to handle high temperatures and moisture.
• In wet scrubbers, flue gases are cooled, resulting in smaller overall size of equipment.
• Wet scrubbers can remove both gases and particulate matter.
1. By use of impulse technology, the dust collector has a strong ability of cleaning dust, high efficiency, and is with low leakage rate, less energy and steel consumption, small areas. The equipment works stably, and wins good economic returns, which is applied for cleaning dust in several industries, such as metallurgy, building materials, machine, chemistry, electricity, light industries and so on.
2. The box is designed in a good seal. Excellent seal materials are used in making the inspected door. During its process, check it by using diesel and with low leakage.
3. At the opening of outlet is with compact layout and low resistance.
4. Adopt blowing pulse cleaning dust so as to make the cycle extended and the energy reduced. It can improve twice service life of filtering bags and valves.
5. Change the filtering bags without stopping the machine and overhaul has no effect on operating the equipment.
6. By putting bags on the upper part, checking level is improved.
The introduction of wet dust collector:
wet dust collector makes the compressed air as driving force for cleaning air, uses pulse injection organization releases the compressed air instantly and induces the severalfold secondary air into the filter bag at high speed to make the bags expand rapidly so as to impact,shake and reverse flow to clean the dust.
The products are a series of products with the filter bag for a set number 12, mainly in 24 bags, 36 bags, 48 bags, 60 bags, 72 bags, 84 bags, 96 bags, 112 bags, 120 bags.
The features of wet dust collector:
1.High Purification efficiency, ability to handle large gas
2.Stable performance,long service life
3.Convenient operation and maintenance
4.Suitable for dust removing of a variety of multiple points of dust producing
Structure of wet dust collector:
wet dust collector is made of five parts: the upper, middle, lower box, ash systems, and blowing system, blowing system include control instrument, solenoid valve, blowpipe, and gas bge. Box include inlet and outlet box, perforated plate, filter material, dragon skeleton and Venturi tube.
Operating principle of wet dust collector:
Dusty gas from the air inlet of wet dust collector into the middle and lower box, through the bag filter's effect, separate the dust from gas, dust was adsorbed on the surface of dust bag, clean air is discharged to the outlet through filter bags, dust attached to the surface of the filter bag grows thicker as time goes by.
According to the setting of injection procedure, pulse injection valve receives the order issued by the controller, trigger to open in order, the compressed air in the gas bag spray out from each hole of injection tube and jet into each corresponding filter bag via venturi, the dust attached to the surface of filter bags fall off into the ash hopper and expel from ash valve.