Quartz sand is an important industrial mineral raw material, non chemical dangerous products, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractory materials, smelting ferrosilicon, metallurgical flux, metallurgy, construction, chemical industry, plastics, rubber, abrasive and other industries. It can be transported, transported by train, and transported by water. Industrial production is generally 50KG or 25KG packaging and export ton bag packaging.
Common specifications: 0.5-1.0mm 0.6-1.2mm 1-2mm 2-4mm 4-8mm 8-16mm 16-32mm. (mm for millimeter units).
1. Quartz sand is used in glass: flat glass, float glass, glass products (glass cans, glass bottles, glass tubes, etc.), optical glass, glass fiber, glass instrument, conductive glass, glass cloth and special glass and other special glass.
2. Ceramics and refractories can not be separated from quartz sand, quartz powder series products: porcelain's embryo and glaze, high silica brick, common silica brick and silicon carbide, etc.
3. Metallurgy: quartz sand is used as raw material or additive and flux for silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon aluminum alloy.
4. Building: the most commonly used concrete, cementitious materials, road building materials, artificial marble, cement physical properties testing materials (cement standard sand), etc.
5. Chemical industry: raw materials such as silicon compounds and sodium silicate, filling material of sulphuric acid tower, amorphous silica powder.
6. Machinery: the main raw materials for casting sand, abrasive materials (sandblasting, hard abrasive paper, sandpaper, abrasive cloth, etc.)
7. Electronics: high purity metal silicon, communication optical fiber, eight, rubber, plastic: filler (can increase wear resistance).
8. Paint: filler (can improve the acid resistance of the coating)
9. Aeronautics and Astronautics: its internal molecular chain structure, crystal shape and lattice change laws make it have high temperature resistance, low thermal expansion coefficient, high insulation, corrosion resistance, piezoelectric effect, resonance effect and its unique optical properties.